Do Not Drink Coffee Too Much Skip to main content

Do Not Drink Coffee Too Much


Everyone knows the benefits of coffee for us one of them is keeping us awake while working / so we do not get sleepy and it works for everyone, even for a child who is still elementary school is also influential, but do you know to drink too much coffee can also harmful to your health, here's my explanation.





First I will review why coffee can make us more awake / morning we drink coffee a few minutes later our heart was beating fast? High caffeine in the blood triggers the heart to beat faster, but we also have a heart muscle that is useful for pumping our heart, without you knowing the substance that can trigger heart muscle to chart the heart faster is the calcium that sangant we need for our bones.





There are some complicated things that I have to explain here, but I just shorten for you my blog visitors, we live because our hearts beat, we move, thinking all comes from our brain, in our brain there is also blood flow coming from the heart, so we can say that the heart is the source of our life, of course we can also die if our brain suffered severe damage, but all the blood supply that can trigger the brain think harder is from the heart, so the outline of our body system put the heart of the organ etc., so when the heart muscle beats faster then all the calcium intake that exists in our body are all focused on the heart muscle and slowly decreases the strength of our bones because we get less calcium / vitamin D intake, that is the reason why drink too much coffee too can harm your bone health.



Not only coffee, caffeine is also present in all types of energy drinks such as Red Bull and such, coffee overdose can also increase the risk of osteoporosis for women who are experiencing menopause because the woman feels lost a lot of hormone estrogen (a hormone used for osteoblast activity), hormones this serves to form new bone cell cells, without estrogen osteoblasts can not produce new bones, if at this time a woman often drink coffee / soft drinks / energy drinks then he directly increases the risk of bone loss.




If you are a coffee lover you should know the dose of coffee you will drink every day, caffeine consumption can also make you sleepless nights and it happened to me since the age of 15 years, not only that, excess caffeine on your body can make you often anxiety, muscle vibration, headache and sometimes nervous, it's all because of the very fast blood race that is flowing in your body.




And let me remind you again, for those of you who already have signs of osteoporosis, you should stop your coffee consumption and start drinking foods that contain lots of calcium and vitamin D to quickly improve your bone condition.




Even if it is dangerous to eat too much, coffee also has many benefits, such as lowering the potential for diabetes mellitus, Alzheimer's and cirrhosis of the liver, so overall I describe this diartikel is everything that is excessive is not good, for example, consuming coffee, and there are still many Other foods that are consumed in excess can damage our health, my advice minumah sufficiently or maybe you drink coffee when you feel tired / sleepy at your work place, it will make you awake but the side effects that will immediately felt is a headache (that's from my own experience ).





picture from : kitchenstories

Comments

  1. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natural Herbal Medicine To Cured {HERPES DISEASE} TOTALLY HERE Website> Https://chiefdrluckyherbaltherapy.wordpress.com/ or his cell number / WhatsApp> +2348132777335
    Do you need a solution to cure your Herpes Disease contact Chief Dr Lucky to help and he will surely help you to cure your Herpes Virus .. I have suffered from Herpes-2 Virus for 4years ago that almost took my life. But one day I was searching the internet and I found Chief Dr Lucky saw so many testimonies on how Chief Dr Lucky helps people in curing their deadly diseases, and I contacted Chief Dr Lucky, asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health. He prepared herbal medicine for me and I received the herbal medicine and after using it for 2 weeks my condition has greatly improved, all my symptoms including Abdominal pain, Nausea and vomiting, Loss of appetite stopped, so I went to my doc and was confirmed negative. I am Herpes Virus free! contact the herbal doctor via his email> chiefdrlucky@gmail.com also visit his fb page> http://facebook.com/chiefdrluckyNatural Herbal Medicine To Cured {HERPES DISEASE} TOTALLY HERE Website> Https://chiefdrluckyherbaltherapy.wordpress.com/ or his cell number / WhatsApp> +2348132777335
    Do you need a solution to cure your Herpes Disease contact Chief Dr Lucky to help and he will surely help you to cure your Herpes Virus .. I have suffered from Herpes-2 Virus for 4years ago that almost took my life. But one day I was searching the internet and I found Chief Dr Lucky saw so many testimonies on how Chief Dr Lucky helps people in curing their deadly diseases, and I contacted Chief Dr Lucky, asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health. He prepared herbal medicine for me and I received the herbal medicine and after using it for 2 weeks my condition has greatly improved, all my symptoms including Abdominal pain, Nausea and vomiting, Loss of appetite stopped, so I went to my doc and was confirmed negative. I am Herpes Virus free! contact the herbal doctor via his email> chiefdrlucky@gmail.com also visit his fb page> http://facebook.com/chiefdrlucky

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

loading...

Popular posts from this blog

New Shocking Fact About Our Body !

Hello Everyone, this time I will explain some surprising facts about the human body, and some of them I make sure you do not know it and arguably this is an update from my previous article, Secret Of Your Body You Might Even Know Untill Now Here are other surprising facts from the human body: - Heart Every day spent enormous energy enough to lift an object weighing almost 1 ton to a height of 13 meters in the air, at the age of 50 years a person's heart has done an equivalent job of lifting 18,000 tons of objects to a height of 230 km in the air (can you imagine objects what weighs 18,000 tons?) - The human eye is very sensitive, in my previous article explained about the sensitivity of the eyes on the increased drastic in the dark so that we can vaguely see a dark object in the room, and it turns out not only that, the human eye can see the lights matches on the mountain at altitude of 80 km, of course at night and eyes in healthy condition (maybe the person who sa

All You Need To Know About Lyme Disease And The Treatment

www.cdc.gov Lyme disease is a bacterial infection that spreads to humans through infected blacklegged ticks. The tick season or Lyme disease season is at its peak from April through September following the onset of summer. Health experts urge people to wear long sleeves and long pants to avoid contracting the infection. About 30,000 cases of Lyme disease are reported to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention every year. According to the center, however, the number does not reflect every case of the disease diagnosed in the United States every year. A majority of the cases are found in the Northeast and upper Midwest, and more than 96 percent of those cases reported to CDC are from 14 states. In 2015, 95 percent of confirmed Lyme disease cases reported from 14 states including New York, Connecticut, New Jersey, Maine and other northeastern territories. The blacklegged ticks are often found in woodland areas and they feed on the blood of mammals, birds and humans, accor

The Secret Of Our Body You Might Even Know

Many people in this world do not know their bodies properly, and they only applaud "I Already Fully Know Myself" is not it, if you find your identity then I will say true, but what about all the secrets stored in your body ? I'm sure you do not know yet, here are some body secrets that I'll show you: - People With Normal Size (Not High Yao Ming / Dwarf), every hour freed 600,000 skin particles and if added for 1 year can be 700 grams and total skin loss at age 70 human beings lose 50kg (amount can increase depending on your body size / otherwise), have you ever felt "Replace Skin" like a snake? I think you do not feel it, it happens when you are injured with a large enough scratch. - Red blood cells whose lifespan is only 4 months, already waded by long-distance ship 1600 KM - The Human Brain has 10 billion nerves of higher order than other nerves and researchers say, humans can 86 million bits of information every day / arguably 11 million letter
Contact Me | Privacy Police | About